Director of Annual Giving for Leadership Giving
The Director of Annual Giving for Leadership Gifts plays a critical role in solicitation of leadership gifts to the Annual Fund ($1,000 or more). In addition to solicitation of gifts, the Leadership Annual Giving Officer will create, manage and implement leadership annual giving programs, which will involve developing and managing strategic plans, timelines and giving program evaluations.
Starting Annual Salary- $49,300
As part of the background check process, this position WILL require a satisfactory Consumer Credit check and MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) as a condition of employment. See http://hr.kennesaw.edu/managers/docs/Credit_check_criteria.pdf and http://www.usg.edu/hr/manual/motor_vehicle_use for policy guidelines.Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Required Qualifications:Bachelor's degree with 5+ years experience in related field or combination of education and 10 years' related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully design, develop and manage significant program initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively and successfully manage multiple simultaneous projects with attention to detail, requirements and deadlines
- Demonstrated readiness and ability to listen and to work with others collaboratively to reach critical decisions, and the ability to communicate effectively about difficult decisions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office including Excel, as well as experience with Raisers Edge
- Some travel, evening and weekend work will be required