Part - Time Duplicating/Mailroom Clerk
Job Title Part - Time Duplicating/Mailroom Clerk
Job ID 997214
Location Hialeah Campus
Full/Part Time Part-Time
STAFF- Support Staff
$8.68 - $10.73
Quick Copy Center
Open Until Filled
The Part-Time Duplicating/Mailroom Clerk assists duplicating copies for customers' requests.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives, processes, and distributes duplicating/mail work requests
- Operates a variety of copy center and mail center equipment
- Serves as backup for event set ups
- Performs multitasking duties between Campus Services, Quick Copy Center, and Mail Room as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Current or recently enrolled MDC Students are not eligible to be hired or maintain this position.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with students, faculty and staff
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend assignments
- Knowledge and understanding of College organization, goals and objectives, and policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality concerning all MDC documents; to include but not limited to, all teaching, testing, transcripts and any other mail or duplicating documents