Dean - General Education, ABE & Learning Resources
General Education, ABE & Learning Resources
Stevens Point Campus
Mid-State Technical College has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Educator to supervise and develop educational and operational activities for the school to assure effective teaching and learning. This will include the staffing and evaluation of faculty, staff and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop and coordinate ABE activities
* Oversee school scheduling and instruction including curriculum development
* Coordinate program accreditation and licensure
* Assist with student recruitment, registration, retention and placement
*Prepare budget for the school
* Plan and implement programs and alternative instructional delivery and support of existing programming
* Master’s degree in a related field
* 2+ yrs of teaching experience at the secondary level or higher
* Supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership skills
* Experience with contemporary approaches to effective teaching, learning & assessment
* An understanding of current trends influencing higher education and workforce development
*Demonstrated problem solving, interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
* Occupational experience preferred
Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, complete an online application at:
You should have the following information available when completing an application:
* Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
* Employment History
* Electronic copy of resume and transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered. Incomplete applications or applications noting "See Resume" will not be considered.
Please note that Mid-State’s main form of communication during the recruitment process is email. In addition to receiving communications from email addresses with an @mstc.edu domain, you may receive emails from [email protected] Please be sure to watch your inbox as well as junk, spam, and clutter folders.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone: 715-422-5325.