ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR, GLOBAL CLUBS
Duties: The Administrative Coordinator, Global Clubs will assist in the coordination of Wharton Global Clubs Network activities and program operations, and provide comprehensive administrative support to the Engagement & Programming Team. The incumbent will work with and provide administrative support to a team of five people, reporting directly to the Senior Associate Director, Global Clubs, with an additional dotted line report to the Director, Engagement & Programming. This position will be responsible for the coordination of processes, procedures, and communications for the Global Clubs Network, including but not limited to:
* Execution of mailings, stewardship, surveys, and newsletters, as well as alumni data management.
* Process expenses and have responsibility for reconciliation of the Engagement & Programming budget.
* Manage the calendar and coordinate/prepare for meetings for the Director, Engagement & Programming, with additional calendar support for the Global Clubs Team.
* Coordinate domestic and international travel, including booking, itinerary drafting, gift preparation, meeting coordination, and expense processing.
* Serve as a member of the alumni relations virtual help desk team and responsible for the management and completion of all alumni inquiries during assigned help desk days.
* Provide assistance to club leaders using the NationBuilder website platform.
* Work collaboratively as a member of the Alumni Relations Team and the larger coordinator team across External Affairs, and assist with office-wide needs, including front desk coverage for the office, staffing events, and general administrative duties as needed.
Qualifications: A High School Diploma or GED and 5- 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required along with proven attention to detail, creativity, strategic thinking, and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines is required. Experience managing someone else's calendar and a complex budget highly desired. Strong initiative and decision making skills, and ability to work independently as well as with a team. Demonstrated customer service skills and competence with online software required; working knowledge of basic HTML and CMS is highly desired. Competency with computer software is essential, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook. Understanding of international cultures, and confidence and maturity to work with senior alumni and administrators is highly desired. Ability to work occasional evenings and weekend.
Reference Number: 07-28191
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: External Affairs
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative