Academic Fieldwork Coordinator/Assistant Professor-Occupational Therapy
Job Title Academic Fieldwork Coordinator/Assistant Professor-Occupational Therapy
Posting Number 20170047FAC
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Faculty (Tenure-Track)
Department Applied Health Sciences
Minimum Education Requirements
Earned Doctorate in occupational therapy, exercise science, kinesiology, or related area ( ABD considered; doctorate to be completed within 1 year)
Graduate of a US Department of Education ( USDE ) accredited institution(s).
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
Certified by the Board of Certification as an Occupational Therapist and also certified or eligible for licensure as an occupational therapist by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Previous higher education academic experience;
• Clinical expertise in area of concentration;
• 3+ years of OT clinical practice;
• Demonstrated commitment to community and university service;
• Actively participates in scholarly activity (grant-writing, research, etc.);
• Is devoted to innovative teaching and advising students; and
• Previous experience as an AFCW .
Posting Date 03/07/2018
Closing Date 03/28/2018