Printing and Shipping Center Coordinator
Associate Degree, 2-3 years experience with knowledge of shipping procedures and administrative support.
Purpose of Job
To coordinate the daily activities of the Printing and Shipping Center.
• Any combination of education and
experience that demonstrates ability to
perform the duties and responsibilities as
• Clerical skills
• Detail oriented
• Good Customer Service
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Knowledge of POS (Point of Sale) System
• UPS Postal Mate Shipping Software
• Some accounting knowledge
Essential Job Functions
• Leads communications with the
• Manage inventory
• Processing packages for courier shipment
and operating point of sales device.
• Assist with corrective action to resolve
• Assist with providing direction and support
during schedule interruptions to
accommodate emergency requests.
• Prepare reports and perform other related
duties commensurate with the requirements
of the printing and production unit.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Strong organizational skills
• Good computer skills with knowledge of
internet applications, Microsoft word and
• Knowledge of processing and shipping
• Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to
execute tasks within a deadline.
• Ability to sit and stand at a workstation for
• Physically ability to lift and carry over 50
• Normal physical mobility, which includes
movement from place to place on the job
taking distance and speed into account.
• Normal physical strength to handle routine