Assistant Professor - Occupational Therapy
Job Title Assistant Professor - Occupational Therapy
Posting Number 20170046FAC
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Faculty (Tenure-Track)
Department Applied Health Sciences
Minimum Education Requirements
• An earned doctorate in Occupational Therapy or related discipline. If ABD , doctorate must be complete within 1 year of hire.
• Graduate of a US Department of Education ( USDE ) accredited institution(s).
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Certified by the Board of Certification as an Occupational Therapist and also certified or eligible for licensure as an occupational therapist by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
The ideal candidate
• has previous teaching experience;
• has clinical expertise in an area of concentration with at least 3 years of practice preferred;
• demonstrates commitment to a community and university service;
• actively participates in scholarly activity (grant-writing, research, etc.); and
• is devoted to innovative teaching and advising students.
Posting Date 03/07/2018
Closing Date 03/28/2018