Quality Assessment Manager
The Quality Assessment Manager position supports the City of Chicago (COC) assessment team by supervises the Assessment Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, and Report Review Specialist; oversees assessment staff working off-site; and ensures grants deliverables as defined in contract.
• Supervises and manages Assessment Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, and Report Review Specialist.
• Manages day-to-day operations of assessment work, and complete reports and updates as needed. Acts as liaison to funders. Responds to funder questions/requests in a timely manner.
• Oversees efficient systems to assure assessment work is being conducted in a quality and timely manner.
• Provides oversight on hiring, orientation, and training needs of Assessor and Training Specialist.
• Assists in the preparation of agendas and facilitation of team meetings.
Masters Degree. Early Childhood Education or related field. At least three years of management experience in supervision. Abides by McCormick Center expectations. Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills and ability to support the success of a team. Must be detail-oriented and have strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to speak Spanish a plus. Ability to relate to individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet access, e-mail and entering data on a PC tablet. Some travel required.