This position reports to the Director of Academic and Scholarly Technology, working as a team contributor in alignment with departmental goals which include supporting faculty with the learning management system (LMS) course in application design and tool usage as well as assisting with the integration of course content.
- Consultations with faculty assisting in the development of online course materials, design of courses in the LMS, integration of ancillary software/hardware, and educational content.
- Knowledge of and ability to educate others about emerging trends in active learning, flipped classroom design, and blended/hybrid models of delivery.
- Ability to prepare curricular materials and integrate them into digital environments for face-to-face instruction as well as online delivery.
- Timely implementation of effective media delivery strategies illustrating tangible classroom benefits via technology.
- Train faculty just-in-time using digital means as well as one-on-one sessions.
- Supporting help requests that require troubleshooting such as those associated with Schoololgy, classrooms, and Remark.
- Participation in regular meetings, compilation of reports containing measurable parameters, and the delivery of presentations as requested.
- Understand and be able to explain the Quality Matters rubric and standards, Seek certification through QM.
- Supervise, guide, and assist student staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply, please copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://www.wheaton.edu/about-wheaton/offices-and-services/human-resources/