CLINICAL RESEARCH SPECIALIST
Open March 1st, 2018 through April 4th, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by April 4th, 2018, you will have until April 15th, 2018 to complete your application.
The Dermatology Clinical Research Center (DCRC) in the Department of Dermatology has an opening in the Specialist series. The clinical research specialist is involved as a Sub-Investigator in conducting clinical trials. These trials are mostly sponsored by pharmaceutical and laser companies, in addition to investigator-initiated studies. The Clinical Research Specialist works closely with the faculty Principal Investigator(s) to prepare IRB submissions, recruit subjects, evaluate patients and conduct clinical assessments. The Clinical Research Specialist will also have the opportunity to pursue scholarly activities such as publishing first-author manuscripts when appropriate, mentoring undergraduate and medical students, and participating in departmental Grand Rounds and conferences. Once approved by the Medical Staff Office, the Clinical Research Specialist will observe in the department's outpatient dermatology clinics at least one half day per week. This is a 1-year commitment to the department. Salary and rank are commensurate with experience. Candidates are required to have completed at least 1 year in internship at an ACGME-accredited residency program, must be eligible for a California Medical License, and expected to obtain the license within 3 months of starting the position
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine's recruitment site located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04491. You may email Dr. Jerry McCullough (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.dermatology.uci.edu
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Interest - One page narrative describing your interest in this clinical research position
- Statement of Research - A brief research description of research experience
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Dean's Letter
- Medical School Transcripts
- National Board Scores (Parts 1 & 2)
- Eligibility for California Medical License and/or Proof of Application for California
- Official Headshot
3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now