Adjunct Faculty, Studio Photography
Job Title Adjunct Faculty, Studio Photography
Job ID 994889
Location North Campus
Full/Part Time Part-Time
FAC - Part-Time Faculty, Credit Classes
$50.00 - Base Rate
Posted On An Ongoing Basis
Exempt - Not Eligible for Overtime Compensation
This Adjunct Faculty member teaches courses in Portrait and Still Photography, Illustrative Photography, Fashion Photography, Introduction to Studio Lighting, and/or Digital Photography.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaches lecture and laboratory sections
- Evaluates and advises students
- Participates in departmental and College affairs
- Develops curricula
- Recruits students
- Serves on committees
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Masters degree in Photography, or Masters degree and 18 graduate semester hours in Photography.
- All educational degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and assignments, which may include assignments at outreach centers
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic/multi-cultural environment
- MFA degree in Photography, Visual Arts, Digital Imaging, or related field preferred.