Institutional Reporting Analysis
Requisition Number STA - 201000000597
Job Title Institutional Reporting Analysis
The University of North Texas at Dallas in Dallas Texas has a professional position for the Office of Strategic Analysis and Reporting that extracts, transforms, analyzes, and certifies institutional data in response to internal information requests and external reporting requirements, including mandatory state and government data reporting. The Reporting Analyst will work in coordination with other data owners to compile and maintain accurate data to meet internal and external reporting deadlines. Work is performed with great independence and discretion under the supervision of the Director for Office of Strategic Analysis and Reporting.
The responsibilities of this job function includes, but is not limited to the followings:
- Assists in the compilation of accurate and timely responses to state and federal reporting requirements, including reports to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and IPEDS.
- Organizes, evaluates, and responds to ad-hoc requests and external surveys in timely manners.
- Serves as a campus resource on best practices and research findings in outcomes related to state and federal reporting requirements.
- Creates queries, spreadsheets, and reports required for state and ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Identifies process issues, problems, and obstacles and provide solutions to the issues and problems found.
- Collaborates with different offices and data owners to ensure data accuracy and integrity and to facilitate the timely and accurate data reporting and analysis.
- Participates in varies meetings, committees and councils as assigned or designated.
- Provides accurate data, detailed analysis, and deep insights to management team for decision making.
- Works closely with the Information Technology and Shared Services (ITSS) department to edit, create, and generate data files required for state and federal reporting.
- Updates and maintains files on the office website.
- May performs duties as team leader or supervisor as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess a Master's Degree in business or related field, or foreign equivalent, and one year of experience as an analyst or related occupation.
Physical requirements necessary to perform essential job functions
Driving University Vehicle? No
40 hr/wk, Monday through Friday,8am-5pm
Substitution of Experience/Education No
Ending Date (if temporary)
Special Instructions to Applicants
Submit inquiries to Bianca Ponce Deleon, [email protected]
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Texas Workforce Commission
- HigherEd Jobs
- Inside Higher Ed
- Linked In
- Professional Diversity Network
- Company Website
- Job Fair
- Current Employee
- Other (Specify Below)
- Please specify source from above
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have a Master's degree or higher in Business?
- * Do you have at least one year of experience as an analyst or related occupation?
- Cover Letter
- Veteran Preference (DD-214)