Assistant Professor and Program Director Human Services
In addition to the roles and responsibilities of a tenure track faculty member of the University, the Human Services program director has authority and responsibility for all Human Services programs at all locations and online. Responsibilities include: oversight of the curriculum and program evaluation; faculty searches; mentoring and evaluating faculty; managing student and faculty records; recruiting students; creating relevant and vital community partnerships particularly as related to the need for practicum sites; representing Human Services at internal and external meetings; preparing enrollment reports, other University and College reports, and budgets; enhancing and expanding current program offerings including strategic planning for growth of the program; and problem solving with students and faculty.
- A doctoral degree in Human Services, or a related field with experience in human services
- Two years of college-level teaching experience
- Academic program administration experience
- Online teaching experience
- Two or more years of field experience
Must be able and willing to complete capstone experience site visits.
- This is a 9 month position with additional summer program oversight and advising responsibilities.
- Instructional and administrative hours may include day, evening, online, hybrid/blended, and weekend.
Webster University is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a culturally and academically diverse faculty and staff of the highest caliber. Accordingly, Webster University provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.