Open February 27th, 2018 through March 29th, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by March 29th, 2018, you will have until April 1st, 2018 to complete your application.
California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology currently has Project Scientist position open.
CALIT2 promotes research and develops technology for areas such as biomedical, communication and networking technologies.
Duties - Conduct research on human-computer interaction applied to the "Internet of Things" including electronic devices and software applications for advancements in user-centric healthcare and energy efficiency. Design, implement and evaluate new affordable IoT devices, applications and networked systems. Conduct pilot studies to evaluate the product performance and user experience of the new technology developed.
You may visit the website at: www.calit2.uci.edu
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now