Job ID 14099
Location UW Eau Claire
Full/Part Time Part-Time
HEAD MEN’S AND WOMEN’S GOLF COACH
1. Direct a highly successful program within the guidelines of the University, the
Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (WIAC), and NCAA Division III.
2. Recruit and retain qualified student athletes consistent with the academic standards of
3. Recommend and oversee the budget.
4. Recommend competitive and practice schedules to the Athletics Director.
5. Administer the care and inventory of equipment for the program.
6. Promote the sport with students, alumni, and members of the community.
7. Promote program revenue generation related to the program.
8. Assign work and supervise assistant coaches.
9. Participate in department fundraising and public relations events.
10. Assume other duties as assigned by the Athletics Director.
1. Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree considered an asset.
2. Demonstrated success in all areas of responsibility stated above.
3. Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
4. A commitment to athletic excellence within an academic environment.
UW-Eau Claire is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability employer dedicated to enhancing
diversity, equity, and inclusion.