Engagement and Client Technologies - BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY APPLICATION COORDINATOR
Vacancy ID S2257 Job Title BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY APPLICATION COORDINATOR Working Title Business Productivity Coordinator Department Engagement and Client Technologies School/Parent Organization Information Technology Parent Org Division Finance and Administration Division Employment Category Fulltime-Regular Anticipated start date 04/16/2018 If temporary, expected end date Hours per week 37.5 Weeks Per Year 52.2 Normal Start Time 8:30 AM Normal End Time 5:00 PM Position/Job Summary
Research, recommend, and coordinate the implementation of business productivity software solutions for the campus community to improve business processes, efficiencies, workflows, collaboration, and productivity. Oversee the development of the roadmap and service delivery for the full suite of tools and applications within the Office 365 landscape. Develop and maintain expertise in collaboration tools such as SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, Teams, Flow and other related tools. Recommend, utilize and oversee the implementation of tools to automate business processes and college services.
1. Oversee the implementation of Office 365 and other solutions that focus on business productivity, document management, collaboration, and workflow.
2. Assist in the development of the roadmap, strategy and service delivery for the full suite of tools and applications within the Office 365 landscape and related business productivity solutions.
3. Translate client Office 365 needs into technical requirements and partner with the others in IT to implement the technical requirements. Perform quality assurance testing resource for these and related tools. Ensure that the technical requirements meet the clients' needs.
4. Develop and implement a governance plan, implement compliance, enforce ownership of applications and sites with stakeholders, collaborate with developers. Test and review of the implementation of advanced features.
5. Propose enhancements to the tools and create a complete set of reusable solutions that can be easily consumed by our clients and promote the adoption and advancement of Office 365 and other solutions.
6. Develop and demonstrate a multicultural awareness and contribute to cultivating an inclusive, diverse and respectful College community. Demonstrate civil and inclusive behavior when interacting with staff, faculty, students and visitors to the College. Promote a flexible, collaborative and inclusive work and living environment and engage in educational opportunities to increase awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusion.
7. Lead and participate in IT projects related to business productivity applications or other efforts as appropriate.
8. Provide and coordinate client communication, training and support on solution offerings.
9. Recommend, utilize and assist with the implementation of technology tools to automate College business processes.
10. Develop and maintain expertise in the user administration experience with Microsoft Office 365 cloud technologies. Stay up to date on new releases, and evaluate and promote their adoption.
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience working in the information technology field or the equivalent combination of education and experience, with a high level of experience supporting business productivity applications in an enterprise environment. Excellent demonstrated logic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skill; excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively work and interact respectfully within a diverse and inclusive environment required. Background in support of Office 365 with a history of developing Office 365 / SharePoint solutions, experiencing administering Office 365, Microsoft Office Systems Administrator or Specialist Certification; supervisory experience; experience working in a college or university setting preferred.
Ithaca College is committed to building a diverse academic community and encourages members of underrepresented groups to apply. Experience that contributes to the diversity of the college is appreciated.
Instructions for submitting your application:
Interested applicants must apply online at http://ithaca.edu/jobs/ and attach a resume and cover letter. Questions about online application should be directed to the Office of Human Resources at (607) 274-8000. Screening of applications will begin immediately.
Work authorization (select one): Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position Department description College Description
At Ithaca College, a comprehensive residential campus community of 6,500 students, we strive to be at the forefront of the higher education landscape. We offer a distinct integrative learning experience that makes students ready for the personal, professional, and global challenges of our age.
We seek candidates who embrace integrative learning and want to be a part of this exciting time in Ithaca College history. We encourage creative collaboration and innovation in our faculty and staff, providing support and resources for them to grow in their fields and lead students to their own innovative ideas and achievements.
We welcome different ways of thinking and look for candidates with unique points of view and life experiences. We are inclusive of individuals with a wide range of cultural, personal, and professional backgrounds, talents, and skills. Our campus is a vibrant and rewarding community where diverse minds can learn, succeed, and excel.
When reviewing candidates, we are looking for indicators of a number of core competencies. Prospective candidates must be adaptable, collaborative, inclusive, respectful, responsive, results driven, and sustainable. They must communicate effectively, demonstrate leadership, exhibit professional integrity and ethics, take initiative, value personal and professional development, and show that they will engage in the college.
Nestled in the heart of New York State's scenic Finger Lakes region, Ithaca College sits atop South Hill overlooking picturesque Cayuga Lake and is just minutes away from the city center. Combining small town warmth and charm with the vibrancy of a college community, the thriving and culturally diverse city of Ithaca has been rated by Kiplinger's as one of the top 10 places to live in the United States.
To learn more about Ithaca College, visit us at http://ithaca.edu
Market Hiring Range $57,000 to $64,000 FLSA Status Exempt Is this position eligible for benefits? Yes
Documents Needed to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Reference List
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).