8AM - 5PM
$44,200 - $54,950
The Student Conduct Coordinator investigates and adjudicates alleged violations of academic and social policies by University students and student organizations. Determines sanctions and follow-up that promote personal and educational development and maintain University standards. Refers and presents cases to the Student Conduct and College Academic Integrity Committees. Assists with daily operations of Student Conduct & Academic Integrity Programs and actively participates in outreach and liaison activities.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability in problem identification and reasoning.
Conflict resolution, mediation, and problem solving skills to resolve complex, multifaceted, and often emotionally-charged disputes and to assist parties in reaching agreement.
Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to set priorities, balance a heavy workload, adhere to a schedule and meet deadlines.
High degree of personal/professional integrity, respect for privacy and confidentiality, a sense of ethics, and a commitment to educating students.
Ability to develop original ideas to solve problems.
Working knowledge of advising and counseling techniques.
Multicultural competencies; ability to work with diverse populations.
Skills in judgment and decision-making, problem solving, identifying measures of system performance and the actions to improve performance.
Knowledge of University-specific computer application programs and knowledge of University and departmental principles and procedures involved in risk assessment and evaluating risks as to likelihood and consequences.
Working knowledge of student development theory, University policies, state/federal law, and laws related to student privacy such as FERPA.
Knowledge of and ability to work within a comprehensive student conduct database.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview