College Experience Specialist
College Experience Specialist
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
Monday, 4P – 9P; Tuesday – Thursday, 4P – 7P
Mid-State Technical College is seeking a customer service oriented individual to create a create a quality first impression to students, campus guests and employees within the Student Services and Information Center.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Respond to a variety of in-person or phone inquiries pertaining to college services making appropriate referrals as needed
* Analyze status of student records and answer questions
* Provide support in the areas of registration, admissions, advising/counseling and enrollment services to include appointment scheduling, arranging meetings and appointments; maintaining office supplies; and coordinating work requests
* Utilize software applications including customer relationship management system, student information system, and learning management system
* Collect tuition and fees and set up payment plans
* Perform data entry to support enrollment functions
* Provide support to Student Services, which may include assisting with registration and advising; entering inquiries into the customer relationship management (CRM) system; assisting students with completing and processing applications; assisting with on-campus events; communicating with students; processing results for transcripts; and scheduling appointments
* Handle sensitive information in accordance with applicable guidelines and regulations
* Associate’s degree in related field; equivalent combination of education and occupational experience will be considered in lieu of associate’s degree
* At least 1 yr of office experience in a setting which utilized current office technology
* Working knowledge of Windows and PeopleSoft applications, or the ability to learn and use PeopleSoft
* Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
How To Apply:
To be considered for this position, complete an online application at:
You should have the following information available when completing an application:
* Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
* Employment History
* Electronic copy of resume and transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered. Incomplete applications or applications noting "See Resume" will not be considered.
Please note that Mid-State’s main form of communication during the recruitment process is email. In addition to receiving communications from email addresses with an @mstc.edu domain, you may receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to watch your inbox as well as junk, spam, and clutter folders.
Continuous recruitment with first review of completed applications starting March 12, 2018. Applications received on or after March 12th may be considered in a secondary pool.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone: 715-422-5325.