Specialist - Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Open March 2nd, 2018 through March 1st, 2019
Specialist positions are occasionally available throughout the year in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of California, Irvine. These positions are under the sponsorship of the faculty members of the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in the Henry Samueli School of Engineering. The research focus is in the areas of Circuit and Devices, Power Systems, and Computer Engineering.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and years of experience.
Qualified candidates should send curriculum vitae along with the names and addresses of three references to the following on-line recruitment URL to submit the material requested:
https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04502 for application instructions under "Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science."
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now