Non-credit Adjunct Faculty - Barbering/Stylist Instructor
Title: Non-credit Adjunct Faculty - Barbering/Stylist Instructor
Position ID number: 296
Posted Date: 03/01/2018
Job Category: Adjunct Faculty
Department: Occupational Skills - HOCC
Position Status: Adjunct
- Provide instruction to incarcerated adults using the provided Barbering curriculum, through lecture, demonstration, laboratory exercises and handouts.
- Evaluate students progress through testing and demonstration.
- Maintain student records, inventory and tool control logs.
- Current State of Maryland Barbering License
- High School Diploma
- 3 Years Barbering/Stylist experience
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours per Week: 28 hours
Work Schedule: Monday- Thursday, 6:30am-2:30pm