- A Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of administrative and office management experience, or
- an Associate's degree and 3-5 years of administrative and office management experience, or
- a high school diploma and 5 years or more of administrative and office management experience.
- budgeting and fund management. Previous experience with
- computer programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Banner, Photoshop, website maintenance, etc.
- strong "people" skills and the ability to communicate clearly in writing and in person.
Learn more about this vacancy, and apply online at http://jobs.unca.edu/. Applications accepted through March 12, 2018 or 11:59 p.m. on the closing date specified in the job posting.
UNC Asheville is committed to equality and diversity of experiences for our students, applicants and employees. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of socio-economic status, gender expression, gender and sexual identity, culture, and ideological beliefs. UNC Asheville is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate against applicants and employees on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status with respect to all terms, conditions, and privileges of university-sponsored activities, employment, and the use of university facilities.