The Finance Department in the Eli Broad College of Business seeks applications for an Assistant Professor fixed-term appointment from August 16, 2018-August 15, 2019.
- Teaching finance courses to undergraduate and graduate business students in corporate finance and/or investments
- Curriculum development
- Student advising.
Candidates will engage in the service activities of the department and college. Excellent teaching skills are required at the undergraduate and graduate levels to a diverse student body.
Candidates with strong research interests are highly encouraged to apply. Any questions may be directed to: email@example.com
To be considered for this position, please submit materials through the MSU Jobs website: http://www.careers.msu.edu/cw/en-us/listing/Required Degree
Doctorate -Finance/Financial EconomicsMinimum Requirements
- The position requires a Ph.D. degree from an accredited university.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated record of teaching excellence and/or significant work experience.
- Specific areas of expertise for this position include corporate finance and/or investments.
- Candidates must have the ability to teach at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Applicants will be required to submit a CV, recent teaching evaluations, and a short statement of teaching philosophy.
Documents must be uploaded separately.Special Instructions
Review of applications will begin on Monday, March 15, 2018.