Dean Math, Science & Health Careers
Camden County College, located just outside of Philadelphia, is one of New Jersey's largest, most comprehensive community colleges. Nationally ranked in a number of key educational outcomes, the College has a tradition of high quality education in a wide range of transfer and career programs, and serves its county and the region at four College locations and many off campus sites.
We are currently seeking a visionary and innovative Dean to provide leadership in the division of Math, Science & Health Careers; oversee the implementation and assessment of division and institutional goals addressing student success and completion; facilitate the evaluation of programs, faculty, administration and staff; and initiate and manage collaborative partnerships with related transfer institutions, employers and industry.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership in the development of new curricula and new program announcements
- Developing and monitoring all budgets, including Perkins programs
- Initiating grant writing and monitoring spending and reporting of outcomes
- Monitoring trends in workforce development and initiating new programs based on industry demand and recommending termination of programs no longer in demand
- Coordinating academic advisement for all division students
- Reviewing, approving, processing and tracking all graduation packets
- Developing, monitoring and tracking articulation agreements with colleges and universities.
- Providing leadership in the assessment in all divisional courses and programs
- Tracking, monitoring, evaluating and documenting the program review process for all division programs
- Coordinating and supervising the hiring and promotion process for full and part-time teachers
- Maintaining, tracking and reviewing all division contracts and agreements
- Monitoring accreditation requirements, licensure and certification outcomes and the self-study process for all accredited programs
Requires earned Master's degree in Math, Science or Health field (earned terminal degree in a related field preferred), and at least five years teaching experience in a Math, Science or Health field and a minimum of three years academic administrative experience especially with conducting program evaluation and academic assessment. Expertise in developing and managing capital and operational budgets for programs and grants and ability to develop and manage clinical partnerships and agreements required. Experience with supervision of faculty and staff within a collective bargaining environment preferred.
This is a full-time twelve-month non-affiliated administrative position which offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
To apply visit https://jobs.camdencc.edu/ for full job description and application.
Camden County College is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer that values diversity in its faculty, staff and student body.