Dean's Leadership Circle Endowed Chair Faculty Position
Open January 29th, 2018 through June 30th, 2018
Full Professor (Dean's Leadership Circle Endowed Chair)
The Paul Merage School of Business at the University of California, Irvine seeks to fill one position at the level of Full Professor - in any academic area with a research emphasis in global business or digital technology - to begin as early as July 1, 2018. We are seeking an individual to lead academic research efforts as well as direct community outreach in these areas and be actively involved in the school's efforts to support student-centered programming. Teaching responsibilities include core and elective courses. The School is committed to research and scholarship with teaching responsibilities in Ph.D., MBA and Undergraduate Programs. A Ph.D. in a relevant discipline is required. Salary will be commensurate with prior performance and experience.
The Paul Merage School faculty have long been recognized for their research and scholarship. The School places its Ph.D. graduates in university positions, and its MBA Program is highly ranked based on its reputation for preparing students for managerial careers based on leading in a digital world. UC Irvine offers on-campus housing for faculty and senior staff at below-market cost. Learn more about the University of California and the Paul Merage School at http://www.merage.uci.edu. .
For a complete listing of faculty positions at The Paul Merage School of Business, please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/.
Please apply at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04442.
(1) Curriculum Vitae
(2) A brief statement on research, teaching, and service
(3) A separate statement that addresses past and/or potential contributions to diversity, equity and inclusion
(4) Samples of scholarly writing
(5) Teaching evaluations
(6) Any additional publications and/or working papers
(7) An offer at the Full Professor level will involve a review for tenure
DEADLINE: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
If you have any questions about the application process please contact:
The Paul Merage School of Business
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-3130
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. A recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity, UCI is responsive to the needs of dual career couples, supports work-life balance through an array of family-friendly policies, and is dedicated to broadening participation in higher education.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Research - Required for final consideration. (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - Required for final consideration.
See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Service - Required for final consideration. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Samples of Scholarly Writing - Required for final consideration. (Optional)
- Teaching Evaluations - Required for final consideration. (Optional)
- Any additional publications and/or working papers - Required for final consideration. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
0-8 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now