Political Science Lecturer
Open date: February 22nd, 2018
Next review date: March 5th, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: March 24th, 2018
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Political Science announces temporary part-time lecturer positions in the field of Political Theory contingent on departmental need. These positions will replace faculty on leave during the 2018 Spring Quarter.
Requirements - We are seeking candidates with strong teaching credentials who might contribute to our undergraduate program in these fields. These part-time positions are based on an annual salary range beginning at $57,506 and the number of courses could vary.
Service Period Dates for 2018 Spring Quarter:
Spring Quarter: 4/2/18 - 6/15/18
Application Procedure - Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, vita, three letters of reference, evidence of teaching performance, and a Statement of Contributions to Diversity via our online recruit system: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04493
Priority for positions will be given to applications completed by March 5, 2018.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. It has a National Science Foundation Advance Gender Equity Program and is responsive to the needs of dual career couples in tenure track positions.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Evidence of Teaching Performance - Course evaluations, classroom observations, etc.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now