Surgical Pathology Fellowship
Open February 9th, 2018 through June 30th, 2018
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at UC Irvine Medical Center offers a 1-year in depth SURGICAL PATHOLOGY FELLOWSHIP that provides an intense and focused training to prepare our fellow for a successful surgical pathology practice in an academic or private setting.
The training is designed to provide a broad exposure to all aspects of surgical pathology, including preparing complex surgical cases for sign-out, frozen section examination, consultation cases, gross room supervision, and junior attending role (second half of training). Additional time may be spent in subspecialized services including GI, GYN, breast, or GU, among others, depending on fellow's interest. The fellow will be responsible for some multi-disciplinary tumor board conferences and resident teaching; research activity is highly encouraged during the year as well. Candidates are required to have successfully graduated from an ACGME accredited AP or AP/CP residency program.
Please apply online at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04473
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Orange, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now