Postdoctoral Scholar, Maternal Fetal Medicine (2017-18)
Open February 21st, 2018 through June 30th, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2018, you will have until July 15th, 2018 to complete your application.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of California, Irvine is recruiting for a non-tenured, academic term appointment at the level of Postdoctoral Scholar to join the Perinatal Research Laboratory in the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Requirements - Applications are sought from recent PhD graduates with a demonstrated career focus in basic science Perinatology research. Experience in translational research from the basic sciences to the clinical arena is preferred.
This position is funded by NIH grants with initial appointment of one year but will be renewable. Ranks will be determined based on qualifications and experience in research and publication history; salary will be subjected to NIH Postdoctoral Fellow scales.
Please submit your application online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04471
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity
- Names and addresses of four referees
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now