Lecturer Pool ad - Masters in Conservation and Restoration Science Program
Open November 22nd, 2017 through March 31st, 2018
The Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and the Center for Environmental Biology is seeking to fill part time Lecturer positions for Winter and Spring, 2018. This position involves contributing to the delivery of curriculum of the Masters in Conservation and Restoration Science program (www.mcrs.bio.uci.edu), which includes potential courses in technical writing, project management, restoration methods, and coordination of external projects and experiences. The successful candidate will have an extensive academic background, previous teaching experience and/or an advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D.) contributing to the areas of need for this program.
Qualified candidates should submit a Cover Letter and a Curriculum Vitae that includes information describing previous employment, prior teaching experience, and the names of three references on the following on-line recruitment URL: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04403
Questions about the position and program can be sent to Travis E. Huxman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now