Director, HR Solution Center
Working Title: Director, HR Solution Center
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: University Human Resources
Posting Date: 10-18-2017
The Director, HR Solution Center position is a strategic role designed to manage best in class HR Solution Center services to support the University of Virginia. This Director-level position is responsible for leading and overseeing all strategic initiatives across the Solution Center. Services include benefits, leave and payroll-related transactions and consulting, candidate experience, pre-boarding, employee lifecycle transactions, and Solution Center quality and innovation. The incumbent will report to the AVP HR, Service and lead a team of Solution Center professionals.
This is a critical moment in the University's Human Resources evolution. The University has embarked on a series of ambitious changes for Human Resources that will play out over the next few years and have impact in the coming decade. To learn more about this transformation as well as the competencies expected to all future HR professionals, please visit https://ufirst.virginia.edu/.
University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Design, manage and successfully execute a broad portfolio of operational services
- Build, lead and motivate high performing teams
- Utilize broad knowledge of HR functional areas
- Utilize strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Drive quality and innovation
- Foster a team culture of continuous improvement and collaboration
- Demonstrate experience leveraging emerging technology to enhance team productivity and meet evolving customer needs
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=83032