Working Title: Compliance Analyst
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Cancer Center
Posting Date: 02-01-2018
The Cancer Center is seeking a Compliance Analyst. This position is responsible for supporting regulatory oversight and compliance for a robust clinical trial program in the Human Immune Therapy Center/Cancer Center. The incumbent coordinates with the Principal Investigator, clinical research trial team, IRB, University and the company and/or government sponsor to ensure accurate progress of clinical trials from the planning stage through trial completion and post-study closure.
Qualified applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or higher, and at least two years of relevant experience. Related graduate degree may be considered in lieu of experience.
This position is restricted and contingent upon the continuation of funding.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
2. Ability to identify and resolve problems.
3. Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
4. Proficient keyboarding skills.
5. Ability to sort and compile data.
6. Ability to learn new information under supervision of others.
7. Ability to use the internet to conduct research.
8. Customer service skills.
9. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
10. Ability to work with a diverse community of people.
11. Ability to relate to people in a wide variety of professional levels.
12. Strong organizational skills.
13. Ability to perform work in a detail-oriented manner with excellent analytical skills.
14. Demonstrated ability to learn the organization, policies, and procedures associated with clinical research.
15. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=83785