Senior Financial Analyst
Working Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Office of Financial Planning and Analysis
Posting Date: 12-15-2017
The Office of Financial Planning and Analysis is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of the University's multi-year financial plan, including the establishment of planning assumptions and management of the tuition and fees model. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with highly complex models, be proficient in Microsoft Excel, as well as other ad hoc reporting tools. Candidate must be willing to challenge current processes and working with team members, both internally and externally, to implement efficiencies. Candidate must be a collaborative partner with excellent communications skills.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to synthesize information and provide advice to senior administrators and unit business managers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to lead, train, and functionally supervise without direct supervisory responsibility.
- Advanced ability to navigate databases and systems. Ability to access and present information to University employees and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking.
- Grasp the University's educational mission, strategic aims, and programs.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=83510