OnCore Trainer and Analyst
Working Title: OnCore Trainer and Analyst
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Clinical Trials Office
Posting Date: 02-20-2018
The School of Medicine Clinical Trials Office is seeking applications for an OnCore Trainer and Analyst. This position serve as a primary point of contact for OnCore application support for the School of Medicine. The incumbent works with end users to provide general subject matter expertise in the use of OnCore in the management of clinical trials. The incumbent is involved in end user support and report writing.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of experience in a related field such as healthcare, research, or training. Student experience may be considered. A Master's degree may substitute for years of experience.
Experience working in or with clinical trials, clinical research management/administration, and/or IRBs is highly preferred. Experience with Java, SQL, and/or JasperSoft is preferred. Prior experience working with electronic research tools such as CTMS (Oracle Clinical, Medidata, and OnCore), electronic data capture (EDC) systems or relational database skills are also preferred.
This position is restricted and contingent upon the continuation of funding.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to work cooperatively in a team and independently.
2. Excellent analytical, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
3. Demonstrated accountability in task ownership and a solution-oriented work approach.
5. Strong organization skills with ability to concurrently manage multiple requirements, opportunities and relationships with sometimes competing deadlines.
6. Knowledgeable in the use of information technology, familiarity with fundamentals of web-based application support (navigation, user administration, data reports).
7. Knowledge of process improvement methodology.
8. Diplomatic disposition and customer service orientation.
9. Familiarity with terminology and processes associated with all phases of clinical research.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=83926