Instructor - Burn Unit APP
University of Colorado - School of Medicine
Instructor - Burn Unit APP
Department of Surgery at the University of Colorado School of Medicine has a full-time faculty position available at the rank of Instructor for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA). Under the direction of the full-time faculty or designee, this position provides outpatient and inpatient medical care services at the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH).
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a Masters degree in Nursing and/or a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Current license to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse and/or Physician Assistant with prescriptive privileges.
- Meets and maintains specific requirements of the Nursing Credential Review Board (Nurse Practitioner) and the Medical Review Board (Physician Assistant).
Two years' experience in general surgery, trauma, or critical care setting preferred. Experience in a high acuity burn unit is preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at Employee Services.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
The University of Colorado strongly supports the principle of diversity. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work. Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References
Application Materials Instructions:
Applications are accepted electronically at CU Careers, refer to requisition ID: 12441
When applying, applicants must include:
- A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications
- A current Resume/CV
- The names, addresses, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for three professional references, either attached to your resume/CV or uploaded as a separate document
Please do not submit any of your application material (via email) to the job posting contact.
Job Category: Faculty
Primary Location: Aurora
Department: H0001 -- Anschutz Medical Campus - 20318 - SOM-SRG-GI Clinical
Posting Date: Jan 24, 2018
Closing Date: Ongoing
Posting Contact Name: Bryan Downey
Posting Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Number: 00642869