Location: Advanced Technology Training Center
Reports To: Executive Director
Recruitment Type: External/Internal
Requisition ID: req21
Employment Type: Part-Time Faculty
Vacancy Number: PT097-18
Union Position: Non-Union
Work Schedule: Hours vary depending on program needs.
Number of Openings: 2
Instruct classes for our non-credit (CEU-based) programs for the IT Center of Excellence.
Cuyahoga Community College's Advanced Technologies Training Center is searching
for Part-Time Instructors to teach classes for our non-credit (CEU-based)
programs in the following areas:
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Wireless Professional (CCWA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE Routing & Switching)
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP Collaboration)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE Collaboration)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCNP Security)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE Security)
- Cisco Certified Cyber Security Ops
- Bachelor's degree or higher,
- 3-5 years industry and/or classroom experience, teaching in their area of
- One or more certifications in the above Cisco systems.
Special Instructions to Applicants: During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement: Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
A Human Resources representative is available to assist you Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. at (216) 987-4831 or send an email to [email protected].