Location: Advanced Technology Training Center
Reports To: Director
Recruitment Type: External/Internal
Requisition ID: req51
Employment Type: Part-Time Support Staff
Vacancy Number: PT118-18
Union Position: Non-Union
Work Schedule: Hours will depend on program needs
This position will conduct employee training and development activities for
member organizations and open enrollment.
- This position will conduct employee training and development activities for member organizations and open enrollment.
- Responsible for set-up and basic maintenance of training equipment for electrical, mechanical and welding machines and support equipment.
- Order parts and maintain an inventory of commonly used lab parts and consumables.
- In classroom assistance for instructors to guide the students with various lab activities.
- Involved in submission of third party welding certification.
- Assist with Virtual Welding training.
- Assist with all administrative functions such as grade keeping and attendance logs.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Expertise and industry/education certification (as required) in all or some of the technical disciplines of Industrial Maintenance/Automation including:
- Fluid power
- Mechanical power
- AC/DC Electrical
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Motor Controls
- Bachelor's degree
Special Instructions to Applicants: During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement: Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.