Instructor, Drone Academy
Department: Police N/C
Location: KeyBank Public Safety Training Center
Reports To: Chief of Police
Recruitment Type: External/Internal
Requisition ID: req36
Employment Type: Part-Time Faculty
Vacancy Number: PT103-18
Union Position: Non-Union
Work Schedule: Hours will depend on program needs
Provides instructional training related to the Drone program for the Public Safety Training Center.
- Prepares lesson plans related to established curriculum.
- Delivers training related to program
- Minimum of four years UAS operations experience and knowledge of FAA regulations.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, proficiency in Word Processing and PowerPoint Presentation software, as well as Internet and Email basic skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice or related fields.
Special Instructions to Applicants: During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement: Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
A Human Resources representative is available to assist you Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. at (216) 987-4831 or send an email to email@example.com.