JOB NO.: 93442-LI
Work Type: Staff-Full Time
Department: GEA/UNIVERSITY ADMIN/CHAN OFC
Categories: Event Planning, Program Coordination, Office & Administrative Support, Other
Employment Class: Limited
Position Vacancy ID: 93442-LI
Working Title: SPECIAL ASSISTANT
Official Title: ADMIN OFFICER/M(N12NM)
Hiring Department: A011010-GENL EDUCATIONAL ADMIN/UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATION/CHAN OFC
Anticipated Begin Date: APRIL 16, 2018
Minimum $85,000 ANNUAL (12 months)
Depending on Qualifications
Degree and Area of Specialization:
Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree(s) preferred.
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
- At least 5 years of experience working in higher education, or similar large complex organizations.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing large, complex projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent writing, communication and editing skills, with significant written communication experience and experience writing in another person?s voice.
- Ability to manage multiple and high-level priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis and research across a range of issues in support of projects.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and functional working teams with people from diverse backgrounds.
License or certificate:
This position in the Office of the Chancellor is a unique position designed to lead high-level projects, programs, and initiatives to advance the Chancellor's vision and strategic priorities for the university. Responsible for a variety of diverse projects, the ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in strategic communication, project management, and collaborative relationship development. Additionally, this position may serve a supervisory role within the Chancellor's Office providing leadership and oversight to staff assigned to support the Chancellor and other senior leaders, as well as Chancellor's Office strategic projects and initiatives.
Instructions to applicants:
Please click on the "Apply Now" button (jobs.wisc.edu, 93442) to start the application process. Applicants will be asked to upload a resume and cover letter outlining relevant qualifications and experience. Pay will be based on experience and qualifications.
Additional Link: Full Position Details
The University of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains current campus safety and disciplinary policies, crime statistics for the previous 3 calendar years, and on-campus student housing fire safety policies and fire statistics for the previous 3 calendar years. UW-Madison will provide a paper copy upon request; please contact the University of Wisconsin Police Department.
Advertised: Feb 8 2018 Central Standard Time
Application Close: Mar 9 2018 11:55 PM Central Standard Time