Registrar - 165001
Is this an internal posting only?
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
The Registrar's Office provides support services to faculty, staff,
students and other constituents in the areas of academic program s
and degree requirements, course scheduling, enrollment, degree
verification, graduation, athletic eligibility and maintenance of
student academic records, as well as handles state and federal
The Registrar Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire a Registrar Coordinator to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Supervise and coordinate the work flow and duties related to the maintenance and daily operations of transfer credit articulation.
* Test credit application and maintenance.
* Verification and indexing of academic transcripts.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will posses an Associate's Degree and two years of office administration experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience. The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
* Proficiency in MS Office and other related technologies or ability to quickly assimilate.
* Skill in telephone etiquette and courteous communication with public, verbally and in writing, evaluating facts to trouble shoot issues.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Skill in the operation of a variety of office machines including, personal computers, telephones and copiers, filing and recordkeeping, English composition, grammar, spelling and punctuation and basic math.
* Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures ability to quickly assimilate.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* Quality customer service skills, responsible, dependable, and professional.
* Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Dedication to customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate services.
* Flexibility to change tasks quickly.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume, a cover letter and a list of three professional references with their online application.
Is this a security sensitive position?
Driving a University Vehicle?
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Quicklink for Posting