Is this an internal posting only?
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
The University of North Texas Foundation, Inc. serves as the University of North Texas' strategic Partner in managing and growing private assets through investment management, and administration of endowments and planned gifts to support the University's mission.
This is an advanced accounting position that works with numerous diversified financial documents, accounts and records. Work involves applying accounting practices and controls to a variety of financial transactions. An employee in this position exercises decision-making and judgment within the assigned area of responsibility.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Maintaining and reporting on 1200+ endowment funds.
* Understanding and reviewing Gift Agreements with which each endowment fund is controlled.
* Ensure data integrity.
* Assisting in preparing financials for the Foundation and account statements for account holders.
* Assisting with special projects assigned by Senior Management.
* Responsibilities will increase with experience.
Accounting degree, CPA preferred and:
* Minimum 10 years' experience in the Not-for-Profit industry.
* Knowledge of accounting software, systems and procedures.
* Ability to understand and follow written donor's restrictions
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access
* Desire and ability to help make the Foundation even better
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
Special Instructions to Applicants
DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSTING. ANY APPLICATIONS ATTACHED TO THIS POSTING WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Send resumes to UNT Foundation, Inc., 1155 Union Cr. #311250, Denton, TX 76203 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this a security sensitive position?
Driving a University Vehicle?
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
$5,416.67 - $6,250.00 commensurate with experience
Quicklink for Posting