Admissions Operations IT Specialist
Logo Posting Number STA00625PO17 Classification Title IT Services Specialist III Internal Title Admissions Operations IT Specialist Campus Columbia 01 College/Division Palmetto College - Office of the Chancellor Department Palmetto College Band 5 Advertised Minimum Salary $32,838 Advertised Salary Range $32,838 Location of Vacancy Columbia Part/Full Time Full Time Hours per week 37.5 Work Schedule Type of Staff Position Full-time Equivalent (FTE) Basis 12 months Job Search Category Information Technology
The University of South Carolina System is comprised of the state's flagship university in Columbia (founded in 1801 and currently one of the top 50 "Best Colleges" according to U.S. News and World Report), three regional comprehensive universities (USC Aiken, USC Beaufort and USC Upstate), and Palmetto College consisting of four two-year campuses (USC Lancaster, USC Salkehatchie, USC Sumter, USC Union and Fort Jackson/Extended University). Together, the USC System institutions offer more than 450 degree programs on campus and online and are uniquely positioned to meet the state's educational, cultural, health and research needs. The System employs nearly 14,000 people who work daily to improve the lives of students, fellow South Carolinians and the world. Our diverse engaged faculty and staff enjoy a dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment.
Advertised Job Summary
1. Manages the data integrity and importing/exporting of data between the CRM and University's SIS (Ellucian Banner) and other third party data sources for the Admissions Office for Palmetto College.
2. Assist with maintenance and update cycles of the CRM; assist in writing queries and reports to present data in reader format. Assist in creation of data and image bridges between CRM and Banner.
3. Assist with design, development, and technical administration of the Palmetto College website to include web development projects. Responsible for the technical management and coordination with the Director of Marketing and Communications to develop content.
4. Coordinate efforts with University personnel and Salesforce/TargetX support to identify and resolve duplicate records and/or other data issues.Minimum Qualifications (Classified and Unclassified positions)
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology Systems; or equivalency.Preferred Qualifications
Experience with CRM (constituent relationship management) system in a higher education setting.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities concurrently is required. Ability to work independently and with little supervision and collaboratively as a member of a team. Must be customer friendly to work with all constituents with university system.
Posting Detail Information
Number of Vacancies 1 Desired Start Date 01/09/2017 If Research Grant/Time Limited, give end date Job Open Date 12/20/2017 Job Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicant Quicklink for Posting http://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/23403 EEO Statement
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status or genetics.
Hazardous weather category Essential Safety Sensitive or Security Sensitive No
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Do you have at least a bachelor's degree in Information Technology Systems; or an equivalent combination of years of experience and education?
- List of References and Contact Information