The National Program Office for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Systems for Action research program seeks a data management trained Project Manager. The candidate will be performing statistical analysis, data management programming such as loading and linking data sets, programming for data visualization and automated report generations, as well as report designs.
This position will collaborate with partner institutions of the College of Public Health network to assure project protocols are followed; as well as to develop presentations, and contribute to project funded research activities.
7P610:COLLEGE OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Sitting/standing for long periods of time, repetitive motion, lifting or carrying less than 10 pounds.
Primarily days with additional hours as needed Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Microsoft Office professional programs, research databases, project management, writing, self-directed.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Masters degree with more than 10 years related experience preferred.
Driver's license preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How many years of paid employment experience do you have with analyzing large data sets?
- more than 0, up through 3 years
- more than 3 years, up through 4 years
- more than 4 years, up through 5 years
- more than 5 years
- * How many years of paid employment experience do you have disseminating research findings through presentations, briefs, publications and other venues?
- More than 0 up through 1 year
- More than 1 year up through 3 years
- More than 3 years up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please describe how your previous work experience relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter