Lifeguard Manager (Seasonal)
Summary: The Lifeguard Manager works at the outside pool at Graylyn Conference Center and will be responsible for communications with pool advisors as well as supervising and scheduling Lifeguards. This position is dependable, alert, and able to interact with people of all ages in a positive manner.
- Communicates with pool advisors; acts in a professional manner.
- Supervises and schedules the duties and responsibilities of the Lifeguards.
- Ensures patron safety at all times.
- Acts quickly and correctly at all times especially in emergency situations.
- Knows and consistently enforces pool rules and regulations.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Valid American Red Cross certification in lifeguarding and first aid; CPR/AED for professional rescuers.
- At least 18 years of age.
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- At least three years of lifeguarding experience.
- Responsible for own work.
Note: This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
In order to provide a safe and productive learning and living community, Wake Forest University conducts background investigations and drug screens for all final staff candidates being considered for employment.
Wake Forest seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce, and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States