Summary: The Lifeguard works at the outside pool at Graylyn Conference Center. This position is dependable, alert, and able to interact with people of all ages in a positive manner.
- Ensures patron safety at all times.
- Acts quickly and correctly at all times especially in emergency situations.
- Knows and consistently enforces pool rules and regulations.
- Acts in a professional manner.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Valid American Red Cross certification in lifeguarding and first aid; CPR/AED for professional rescuers.
- At least 16 years of age.
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- At least one year of lifeguarding experience.
- Responsible for own work.
Note: This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
In order to provide a safe and productive learning and living community, Wake Forest University conducts background investigations and drug screens for all final staff candidates being considered for employment.
Wake Forest seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce, and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States