Enrollment Marketing Coordinator - University Relations
Job no: 493999
Position Type: Staff Full Time
Benefit Status: Benefited-Union
Campus: UMass Lowell
Department: University Relations
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience and grade/range
Applications Open: Jan 31 2018
Applications Close: Open until filled
General Summary of Position:
The Enrollment Marketing Coordinator primarily supports the development and deployment of serialized marketing and communications "touch" campaigns (via email, SMS and other means) in order to cultivate applications, campus visits and enrollments.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited college or university
- Two or more years of professional experience in marketing and communications or clearly related field
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, editing and verbal communication
- Experience with electronic technologies frequently used in marketing, such as content management systems, blast email systems and project management systems
- Academic degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing or related field
- Experience in student recruitment marketing for higher education
- Successful track record of leading complex projects with many deliverables and timelines that depend upon multiple collaborators
- A work style that maintains collegial relationships without sacrificing the integrity or quality of the final product
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media and social media marketing
- Expertise or experience in marketing analytics
- Experience with Salesforce, TargetX, and Webtrends will be highly regarded
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
Please include a resume, cover letter and three (3) writing samples with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required during the application process.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action, Title IX employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age over 40, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, or other protected class.