Part-time Clinical Instructor
Title: Part-time Clinical Instructor
Position ID number: 222
Posted Date: 12/21/2017
Job Category: Adjunct Faculty
Department: Nursing/Healthcare Initiatives - HNUR
Position Status: Adjunct
- BSN prepared RN, with minimum two to four years' recent clinical experience (preferably Anne Arundel County) to arrange for clinical in the nurse refresher class and to supervise and evaluate Nurse Refresher students in acute and sub-acute care.
- Will be required to commit to a minimum of two, preferably three, full weekend clinical rotations.
- Some preceptor and or/clinical instruction experience required.
- The clinical instructor in the Licensed Nurse Refresher program meets periodically with the Health Services coordinator and the lead instructor for course planning purposes.
- Be available periodically to discuss student activities, student performance problems or difficulties with the clinical facilities.
- Attend AAMC faculty orientation.
- Oversee students for four clinical weekends, plan student assignments and meet with students at the end of each clinical weekend to review the clinical experience, identify strengths and weaknesses, and provide an opportunity for reflection, guide students in developing their Plan for Success, complete students' final evaluation, and report results to lead instructor.