Lead Instructor - for Face-to-Face Nurse Refresher Program
Title: Lead Instructor - for Face-to-Face Nurse Refresher Program
Position ID number: 225
Posted Date: 12/21/2017
Job Category: Adjunct Faculty
Department: Continuing Prof Education - HCPE
Position Status: Adjunct
- The lead instructor in the Licensed Nurse Refresher program meets periodically with AACC's Health Services coordinator and coordinates with the virtual instructor to schedule instructors and complete/adjust the course, for course/faculty assessment, course planning, student activities and student performance issues.
- Must be present during the first hour of all Monday evening classes to set up the room for presentations, introduce lecturers, review take-home quizzes and address student issues.
- Maintains student records and completes the final paperwork as required.
- Acts as a substitute instructor or procures a backup instructor if needed.
- All instructors require an active Maryland Registered Nursing license and a baccalaureate degree in nursing; a minimum of three years of clinical and teaching experience preferred.