Part-time Cybersecurity, Networking and Digital Forensics Instructor
Title: Part-time Cybersecurity, Networking and Digital Forensics Instructor
Position ID number: 255
Posted Date: 12/21/2017
Job Category: Adjunct Faculty
Department: Cyber and Technology Training - HCYB
Position Status: Adjunct
Seeking adjunct faculty with strong technical backgrounds in one or more of the following fields:
- Windows 2012 Server and Networking.
- Linux/Unix/Red Hat Server and Networking.
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity.
Applicants should have:
- Proficiency in the use of technology in the classroom.
- Strong communication skills.
- Teaching or training experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Certifications, online teaching or technical proficiency preferred.
- Combination of industry and instructional experience desired.
- The following industry certifications are beneficial: A+, Network+, CCNA, CCNP, Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP.