Marketing Systems Administrator
Gleacher Center – Downtown
30336 Bus-Executive Education
About the Unit
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business is the second-oldest school in the U.S. and second to none when it comes to influencing business education and business practices. Since 1898, the school has produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business. Their rigorous, discipline-based approach to business education transforms students into confident, effective, respected business leaders prepared to face the toughest challenges. Chicago Booth has the finest set of facilities of any business school in the world. Each of the four campuses (two in Chicago, one in London, and one in Hong Kong) reflects the architectural traditions of its environs while offering a state-of-the-art learning environment. Chicago Booth is proud to claim: -an unmatched faculty. -degree and open enrollment programs offered on three continents. -a global body of nearly 50,000 accomplished alumni. - strong and growing corporate relationships that provide a wealth of lifelong career opportunities. As part of the world-renowned University of Chicago, Chicago Booth shares the University's core values that shape the distinctive intellectual culture. At Booth, they constantly question and test ideas, and seek proof. This extraordinarily effective approach to business leads to new ideas and innovative solutions. Seven of the Booth faculty members have won Nobel Prizes for these ideas - the first business school to achieve this accomplishment. For more information about the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, please visit: http://www.chicagobooth.edu/
The Marketing Systems Administrator, Executive Education Marketing will own the instance and daily administration of Salesforce, Marketo and related systems' databases for Chicago Booth Executive Education. This role will manage campaign execution across Marketo and Salesforce, from emails to list segmentation, lead workflow, lead scoring and nurturing streams, landing pages, forms and reporting for the Executive Education Marketing team. The Marketing Systems Admin will maintain the Executive Education database, ensure data quality and cleanliness, and follow established processes necessary to help the team succeed.
- Daily administration and ongoing management of Salesforce and Marketo for Executive Education
- Maintains Executive Education data quality and data cleansing process
- Builds and manages Account and Contact specific data that allows Executive Education to better target content and messaging to specific segments for Open Enrollment and Custom programs
- Acts as lead for all Marketo campaigns that integrate with Salesforce.com
- Owns relationship with the Sales Force and Marketo account managers and keeps up to date with upgrades and product offerings
- Serves as the primary IT contact for technical Sales Force and Marketo questions
- Maintains administrative matrix documentation showing all marketing campaigns, including timing, expected vs actual results and budgets
- Develops and maintains systems and training documentation, as needed
- Communicates effectively with colleagues and instills confidence
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor degree required.
- At least three years of relevant Sales Force professional experience required.
- HTML knowledge required.
- CSS knowledge preferred.
- Experience with Marketo or, other Marketing Automation tools preferred.
Technical Knowledge or Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work well with multiple departments required.
- Excellent organizational skills and knowledge of how to prioritize workflow required.
- Ability to adapt quickly to and manage changes in daily workflow required.
- Ability to understand and balance the different priorities of Executive Education required.
- Professional demeanor required.
- Ability to work successfully as member of team required.
- Ability to work flexible hours according to demands of business required.
Depends on Qualification
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Job is Exempt?
Drug Test Required?
Does this position require incumbent to operate a vehicle on the job?
Health Screen Required?
Background Check Required?
Remove from Posting On or Before
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: http://securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
The University of Chicago is an urban research university that has driven new ways of thinking since 1890. Our commitment to free and open inquiry draws inspired scholars to our global campuses, where ideas are born that challenge and change the world.
We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of original ideas. Students in the College develop critical, analytic, and writing skills in our rigorous, interdisciplinary core curriculum. Through graduate programs, students test their ideas with UChicago scholars, and become the next generation of leaders in academia, industry, nonprofits, and government.
To learn more about the university click here http://www.uchicago.edu/