Institutional Research Analyst- Enrollment
The Enrollment Research Analyst at Baruch College will assist the Department of Enrollment Management in executing activities to create a data-driven, market-sensitive, goal-oriented strategic recruitment plan to reach targeted regional, national, and international audiences. The Enrollment Research Analyst will be responsible for entering data, ensuring data quality, running queries and reports and extracting data and files from internal and external sources.
Reporting to the Enrollment Research Specialist, the Analyst's duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with data acquisition, quality assurance, and production and distribution of data and reports. This includes, but is not limited to, data from external, internal and survey sources.
- Retrieve application materials and acquire application-related data, including eventual destination on non-enrollment.
- Enter and retrieve data related to student departure including graduation, transfer-out, and attrition.
- Enter and retrieve enrollment data in CUNYFirst and other databases, focusing on retention-oriented data in particular.
- Assist with developing and distributing reports and presentations.
Compensation and Benefits:
$45,957 - $53,758; commensurate with education and experience.
CUNY's benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.
Baruch College is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position, if circumstances warrant it..
Non – Exempt.
Bachelor's Degree required.
- Two years experience in enrollment and data management in a four-year university is preferred.
- Experience in undergraduate admissions is a plus; familiarity with financial aid and testing data will be considered.
- Familiarity with the following applications will be considered a plus: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, CUNYfirst Query Tool, SPSS, Hobsons CRM
- Strong interest in Database Management
- Strong interest in communication
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to student success in higher education
How to Apply:
Go to the CUNY website http://www.cuny.edu/employment.html to see the complete position description and job requirements in CUNYfirst under Job Opening ID #18325. You can view and apply for this job in CUNYfirst via the following direct link to the posting
Candidates should provide a resume and cover letter.
March 17, 2018
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.