Director of Enrollment and Curricular Services
Salary: $53,700 - $105,900
Title: Director of Enrollment and Curricular Services
Category: Management and Professional
Department: CNAS Graduate Stdt Affairs Ctr
Date Posted: 02/06/2018
Position Information: Fundamental responsibility for all operations in the Enrollment Management Center for CNAS (EMC2). Coordinate planning related to EMC2 operation and improvement, makes recommendations to the Director regarding staff workload and new procedures in the Center, works with Director on college-wide and campus-wide initiatives. Must be able to maintain confidentiality and maintain fairness in administering multiple standards and procedures for the various programs. Advises faculty, staff, and students regarding policies and procedures in all aspects of enrollment management and curricular services. Provides data-driven reporting for enrollment and curriculum related needs in CNAS. Works with the various programs, graduate, and undergraduate advisors to develop short-term and long-term goals to meet the curricular needs of students. A pre-employment assessment is required as part of the selection process.
Minimum Requirements: Skills in project management, social perceptiveness to be aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Knowledge of common University-specific computer application programs and knowledge of University and departmental principles and procedures involved in risk assessment and evaluating risks as to likelihood and consequences.
Ability in problem identification and reasoning.
Demonstrated leadership skills. Experience collaborating with both faculty and staff on campus-wide issues/initiatives
Demonstrated skills in educational reporting
Ability to develop original ideas to solve problems using persuasion and leadership.
Skills in monitoring/assessing people, processes or services, to make improvements.
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of University of California policies and procedures of administrative service units (i.e. Graduate Division, Registrar's Office, Academic Senate)
Knowledge of advising and counseling techniques.
Demonstrated skills in process improvement or project managemen
Skill in creating a supportive work environment where new ideas are solicited, evaluated, and implemented.
Experience with UC Employment practices, policies, and procedures and their application to graduate students and staff
Additional Information: In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview